1. Charging pad
2. USB cable
Enki is the induction technology table charger for wireless charging of all compatible devices.
Raro products stand out for their refined design, which combines technological performance with skilful processing of semi-precious natural materials.
To activate the charging process, simply place the device on a flat surface, away from sources of heat, magnets or liquids. Charging is activated by simply placing the device on the pad. The technology used has an activation range of about 5 mm and allows devices to be recharged even through their case, if it is less than 2 mm thick and free of metals or magnets.
1. Plug the supplied USB cable into the socket on the back of the pad.
2. Remove the cases/covers that include magnets of various kinds or any supports for different charging. The maximum transmission distance is 5mm: cases that are too thick can inhibit charging, please remove them.
3 First connect USB, then the power supply cable (not included) of the most powerful device you intend to recharge (for example the power supply cable supplied with the phone) and finally connect to the 230VAC network. To disconnect from the network, first remove the power supply cable from the 230VAC network and then the USB cable.
4. Place the device to be charged on the stone surface: the charging process will start automatically and if your device is compatible, it will notify you about the activation of the wireless charging process. Warning: position the device in correspondence with the coil as indicated in figure A.
5. At the end of charging, the pad will automatically stop supplying energy. Remember to disconnect the power supply from the mains, because it will absorb energy even when not
connected to the pad.
Induction technology enables fast wireless charging for all enabled devices. The Raro wireless pad delivers variable power up to 9W to suit Android and Apple devices with a broad spectrum of compatibility.
Apple iPhone:13 Pro Max, 13 Pro, 13, 13 mini, 12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12, 12 mini, SE 2020, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max XS, XR, 8, 8 Plus.
Samsung Galaxy:Z Fold 3 5G, Z Flip 3 5G, S21 Ultra, S21 Plus, S21, Z Fold 2 5G, Z Flip 5G, Note 20 Ultra, Note 20, S20 FE, S20 Ultra, S2 Plus, S20, Z Flip, Note 10 Plus 5G, Note 10 Plus, Note 10, S10 5G, S1 Plus, S10, S10e, Note 9, S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge (Plus more devices).
Sony:Xperia 1 III, Xperia 1 II, Xperia 10 II, Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ Premium, Xperia XZ2 (Plus more devices).
LG:Velvet, G8 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ, V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional) (Plus more devices).
OnePlus:9 Pro, 9, 8 Pro.
Nokia:9.3 PureView, 9 PureView, 8 Sirocco.
Huawei:P40 Pro+, P40 Pro, Mate 30 Pro, P30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro.
Motorola:Edge+, X Force, Droid Turbo 2, Moto Maxx.
Microsoft Lumia:1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920.
Google:Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6, Pixel 5, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 3 XL,
Nexus:Nexus 6, Nexus 5.
BlackBerry:Priv (Plus more devices).
Warnings and cautions for use
Charging through the Enki wireless pad is particularly simple and immediate. Yet, being it an electronic device, attention must be paid to a series of circumstances that can alter its operation. Please read all the
instructions and warnings carefully to avoid injury to things or people. Raro disclaims any liability for damage to property and persons related to improper use of the product. Keep this manual as it contains important information and rules of conduct for correct use:
• power the device only with low voltage transformers consistent with the input specifications indicated in this manual
• do not use cables / converters if they are damaged
• when disconnecting from the device, do not pull out the USB connector from the cable
• keep out of reach of children
• do not release into the environment
• store in a cold and dry place
• avoid any contact with water
• avoid falls and bumps
• store at temperatures not higher than 40 degrees
• do not expose the product to temperatures below 0°C, which could cause the formation of internal condensation and consequent short circuits during use. For example, in the case of air transport, do not transport in the cargo hold
• protect from direct sunlight
• comply with the rules for use in special environments such as airplanes, hospitals
• do not use in potentially explosive environments
• do not disassemble the device
• only charge one phone at a time
• Immediately disconnect the device from the power supply if the devices being recharged overheat or if there is smoke, noise, vibration, burning smell
• do not charge in unattended places. Prefer a closed, wellventilated environment, away from sources of heat, liquids, gases, flammable materials.
Handle with care and avoid impacts of any kind, which can produce alteration of the internal electrical components, as well as irreparable fracture or damage to the semi-precious stone Failure to follow the instructions in the user manual could cause fire, explosion, electric shock, personal injury or damage to the product or other properties.
Care and maintenance
Enki is made with precious materials that should be treated with care. To clean the product, use only a microfibre cloth. Regularly cleaning the product will prevent dust buildup and make removal easier. In case of persistent dirt, moisten the microfibre cloth and rub gently in circular movements. Wipe dry with a microfibre cloth. To renew the
shine of the materials, use a wool cloth making gently circular movements. To clean the electrical connections, use compressed air only. Solvents and chemical agents of any nature can irreversibly damage precious surfaces. For transport, wrap in a soft case to prevent contact and rubbing with other objects.
Raro guarantees that its products have not materials and manufacturing defects for 2 years, 1 if purchased with VAT (in Italy). The warranty does not cover defects caused by:
1. modifications and / or alterations of the product of any nature caused by the Buyer, not authorised by the seller.
2. loss, theft, misplacement, fire, misuse, negligence, power outages, failure to observe the instructions for use, maintenance and storage, any other situation beyond the seller’s control, void the warranty.
Any defects in materials and / or manufacturing must be reported to the seller during the warranty period. At its discretion, the Seller will repair, replace the entire product or equivalent parts thereof and / or refund the defective product to the Buyer. To obtain the warranty service, the Buyer will contact the Seller on the website www.raro.luxury.
This warranty is valid upon immediate communication of the damage / defect present to the Seller, describing the causes that must exclude the actions indicated in points 1 and 2.
Repairs or replacements will be carried out at no additional cost by the buyer, except for shipping costs.
1. Contact Raro customer service to report the problem identified. Technical support will provide detailed information on how to solve the problem. If this is not possible, they will start the procedure for replacing the product under warranty
2. Follow the information you will be provided by email for a correct return of the product
3. Pack the product carefully, using the original packaging and taking care to protect the product from shocks that could further damage it during transport
4. Insert a valid copy of the purchase receipt in the box.
5. Shipping costs will be borne by the Buyer
The products sold by Raro may be used exclusively for the purposes indicated in this user manual: charging by induction of compatible devices. The Company excludes the application of the warranty in the event of damage and / or malfunctions caused by improper use of the device and / or causes not due to the company, for example in case of:
• alteration or tampering with the body or insertion of objects, or tools of a nature other than the cable supplied
• use of power supplies that are not included among those indicated (raro.luxury) which could cause damage or malfunction
• throwing, impact caused by improper use
• contact or immersion in liquids Exposure to sources of intense light and / or heat above 45 °C
• contact with solvents and / or chemical agents and / or acid substances, including those of common use or food ( e.g. lemon juice or vinegar) which can alter the surface of the stone or the metal coating of the pad
• power supply problems and short circuits
• do not use inflammables
• do not place heavy objects on top of the device
• do not place metals or other conductive materials on it
• do not place RFID objects such as credit cards
• do not charge the phone via cable when it is already being charged on the charging pad
• use the product far from liquids or magnets (e.g. poolside, near
loudspeakers, near televisions)
• do not use in potentially explosive environments
• do not connect to the power supply after contact with liquids or exposure to temperature ranges other than those indicated
• do not use the product in places where the use of electronic devices is prohibited
• do not use the product if there are visible alterations to the cable, electrical connections, breakage, damage or obvious tampering with the pad
• avoid the accumulation of dust or metal particles in the power port of the pad.
Certifications and environment
Enki complies with the applicable EU Regulations and Directives - View EU declaration of conformity. Enki cannot be disposed of with other household waste. Check the regulations for the disposal of electrical and electronic waste in your country. The packaging of the product is made of single material based on cellulose and can be disposed of in the collection of paper materials following the provisions of